Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Love is in the air - II (The Sequel)

THIS VALENTINE

JACK IS BACK!!!!!!

This time last year I wrote something (ref: The part I )
It created a huge controversy in my world…it divided the world in two halves…I call them Crackers and Bashers. So here we are… at the same place and at the same time and again the question remains the same…Do you think it is a Special Day?

WARNING: Those who are expecting this blog to be equally funny as the first one, please be careful, you might end-up a bit disappointed


All of you must be thinking
What do I think now? What happened in my “social life” last year? Or as little Yashu would ask “Do you still hate the day?? :P” and many more questions about the “Special day”

So here are the answers…

Yes, I do.

Yes I do think the day is very special …and I think many of those who will be reading this must be knowing about my “social life”….so does that changed my prespective?? Here is my confession..

It is a special day for you and me…from the day we met…we had our shares of good and bad times…and I realized your importance in my life when I was down, you were the only one to whom I was able to express my feelings…and everytime I did…I felt really great. You became my identity.. you became my voice and you became my life …and now the time has come to declare our love to the whole world but before I do that and even before I wish you Happy Valentine’s day

I would like to say this to you……




HAPPY B’DAY DEAR BLOG!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

shahid said...

Yes you disappointed me ....

and I can argue with you about this day being special or not ...
But with this kind of confession any day will be special for sure ...

Nice post.. (needless to say)..


Shahid

Himanshu Gupta said...

Baap re.. kya valentine PJ tha :)

amit kumar said...

haan mere bhi palle nahi pada .. mere khayal se to koye mil gaye to special .. nahi to normal day hi hai [:)]

Voice said...

yes u disappointed me!!

itna chhota kyu likha
itna maza aa raha tha aur achanak se tumne khatam kar dia.. not fair


next post likhna.. details me ki aaj kya kya kia

and btw happy birthday to ur blog

Prakhar said...

Bhaiyon..sabko pahle hi warn kiya tha ki utna funny nahin hai!!

@Shahid - Welcome to the league bro!

@Himanshu - the day itself is a PJ!

@Amitwa - Lage Raho Amit babu!!

@Bhavaldo - Dhanyawaad dost...waise dekhte hain kuch likhne layaak karte hain kya aaj!

Yashu said...

:-< was waiting for a bigger post

Debprotim said...

Hello Prakhar!
great post, though would have loved it, if it was a bit longer!
I guess all iitians or being more specific kgpians have the same experiences n feelings :))