Saturday, February 09, 2008

Wandering Soul

I wanna go home....my home
To my parents..to my little sister
To my childhood..to my innocence
Everyday..these days, I wanna go home

I wanna change somethings from past
Somethings which will give me little peace
Somethings which will bring a little happyness
Things which will make me a better man
In every life, I wanna change somethings

Sometimes I wanna cry
Sometimes I wanna scream
Sometimes I wanna sleep for a while
Sometimes I want her to be with me
All the time I want to live a life.

I wish my wishes to come true
I believe my beliefs to be true
My faith to remain faithful to me
My purpose to be purposeful
And My Home to be my home always....

I wanna go..

2 comments:

ranjana said...

that is such a heart touching poem.....desire of every man to go back in the past...to cling to the familiar n undo whatever has gone wrong....very nice

Prakhar said...

@Ranjana

This one was written long time back..nd potrays my situation at that time!....u put it exactly..my first poem in english...i thot its not that good....well thanks!:)