Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Reflections

My first tag :)

I am: Jack of many things! (I wish life was 29 :D)

I think: a lot

I know: “Picture abhi baki hai mere dost”

I want: to quit job

I have: everything I need to have everything I want to have..confusing??

I wish: to open a restaurant

I hate: nothing (hating is too harsh for me)

I miss: Ma, Pa nd Chunnu (my li’l sis)

I fear: Snakes

I feel: poetic at times

I hear: running water…damn it’s my roomy! Never closing taps properly

I smell: Nothing…cold hai yaar!

I crave: Gajar ka halwa :D

I search: happyness (if not found…I manufacture it in my head :) )

I wonder: nothing in particular

I regret: a few things

I love: going back home

I ache: when I realize my stupidity

I am not: arrogant … some get this as first impression

I dance: whenever m happy :)

I sing: quite well…. (Listen “Kabhi Kabhi Aditi” ..Everyone is sayin it sounds like me)

I cry: rarely…well TZP makes me cry :(

I dont always: ask for help

I fight: loneliness

I write: from my heart :)

I win: hearts ;)

I lose: love ;)

I never: watched Titanic completely, start to end.

I always: forget whether I locked the door or not (even after few seconds of locking it)

I confuse: about love and marriage

I listen: songs (they calm me down)

I can usually be found: day dreamin

I need: some new friends

I am happy about: being alive

I imagine: a happy life...

It was hard doing this, but liked it..so not tagging anyone.. up for grabs!

17 comments:

litun said...

I feel:poetic at times

I think a lot of times,going by what you present to the world through the blogs

and I liked the 'y' in 'happyness',so Will Smith and a good mistake to commit.

Prakhar said...

@ Litun

lately its most of the times..dun kno the reason...but I like it :)
and 'y' is intentional...I liked the movie a lot!

Reflections said...

"I always: forget whether I locked the door or not (even after few seconds of locking it)"
Gosh i'm just the same:-)

"I want: to quit job"
Me tooo.

Romram said...

Prakhar Da, here I go:
http://romram.wordpress.com/2008/06/29/108/

ranjana said...

i wanna quit my job too
n snakes are really hideous

Prakhar said...

@ Ranjana

I think its the JOB in general ... i wish i dun hav to do any job next year....

Snakes...well they really scare me...even if they are on TV...damn national geographic!

Keshi said...

**I am happy about: being alive

bravo! way to be. :)

btw I added another DATE definition in Sol's current post. hv a look. LOL!


Keshi.

Ps said...

Love the song that's playing right now :)
I liked your philosophy "Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost" :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Preeti (Just a mother of two)

Prakhar said...

@Preeti

Dun know which song was playin (coz there are 10 in the playlist) .. glad u liked it :)

Thank you too for stoppin by!

Sach said...

You know a lot :D
I am: Jack of many things! (I wish life was 29 :D)
(???)

I wish: to open a restaurant
(and eat everything myself :D :D :D)
I hate: nothing
I feel: poetic at times
I smell: Nothing…cold hai yaar!
I am not: arrogant
(same's my case)
I confuse: about love and marriage
(don't know why most of the guys do :D)
I fight: loneliness
I search: happyness
I love: going back home
I can usually be found: day dreamin
I am happy about: being alive
(me too me too)

Keshi said...

btw if ur a Jack of many things, then Im a Jill of many things.

Keshi.

Prakhar said...

@Sach

29 is a card game...and in it Jack is the maximum value card :D

I think guys are more selfish than gals...that's why.. :)

Prakhar said...

@ Keshi

I am not goin up the hill wid ya...:P

ok that was a bad one !! :D

Solitaire said...

Aww! TZP made you cry! :)
Same pinch!

Prakhar said...

@Sol
ouch!

پريانکا said...

I will tepo this :D

aqua gurl said...

Very nicely done!!!

Thanks for visiting, you have a pretty poetic blog out here.

Btw am taking up this tag soon, ive been tagged by someone:)

Enjoy!!