Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chala jata hun...

Reflection...Oh yes..It was your reflection
that did the trick
what were you looking at?

certainly not me...

but I looked... and looked ..only for you

..and its being the same,same emotions..same words are coming back.. so its better to leave this one here..
I have more to say, but somethings are better left unsaid...I guess.

So the wait is over... the well deserved;much needed;canceled earlier; break is here.

First destination : Jaipur

I love going back to Jaipur and best part is that I see many more trips ahead. More of Hawa Mahal in the busy Pink City market, more of Fort Amer and more of Rawat Mishthan Bhandar :D

A wedding invitation that inspired "Something borrowed something blue"...few friends coming from across the globe.. it will be nice.

..and after that.. Home :)

5 comments:

(¯`•._.•[Raaji]•._.•´¯) said...

Home is always the best place in the world, I hope you have a good time
:-)

Voice said...

Abstract...

but have a nice time at home :)

ranjana said...

what were you looking at? certainly not me ...but i looked...and looked...only for you
beautiful lines
and jaipur is a great city. it is so colorful...amer, hawa mehal, chowkidhani..everything is gorgeous. not to forget the exquisite jewellery and clothes :)

Still thinking said...

Enjoy! :)

Reflections said...

And where is home:-)?????