Saturday, January 03, 2009

You shop..till I drop

Shopping is fun, I love shopping and I enjoy it even more if I am shopping for someone else.Also I am a good wing man in the shopping skies.
Just in case...you can contact me at 98*******0 .I am always game for shopping expedition.

So last time when I was on shopping spree/support, I overheard a few conversations in a very crowded store (what happened to recession??)


==================================================================================

She: "Which one? " *****Right one looks beautiful**

He: "??Both looks good??" *****Choose one..else you are done**

She: "You know there is another one I liked..come lets see.." ***** I bet he didn't saw this coming** **WICKED GRIN**

So after 10 minutes or so three of us meet again..the guy is a bit frustrated...girl is confusingly smiling...

She: "Now..which of these two??"

He: "Which one do you like??" ******Its not devil's advocate...answer the lady**

She: "Actually both of them..lets check some more"

He: "Noooo... you go ahead"

She: "Why??"

He: "If I am there with you, we won't be buying anything today" *****That is true**

She: "That is true"

and off she goes...cracking her stilettos.


==================================================================================

She (with a gorgeous dark green top in her hand) : "How is this one?"

He (with a hideous white n blue broad horizontal stripes so-out-of-fashion top) : "This looks great!!"

She (putting green one into his face) : "This looks lovely!!"

He (trying to bluff once more) : "This will look better" *******How on earth....**

She (almost teary) : "I really really like this one"

He (gave up the secret) : "but..but..Mom won't approve this one"


It was approved.


Difference... Sleeves

8 comments:

Voice said...

Over heard kaha tu to one of the three tha...

ok ok.. overheard mann (written in red) ki baato k liye tha kya ? :)

ehehehe...
simple and cute post.

Chriz said...

haha.. marriage and girlfriends.. we need to suffer it...

i liked the way you heard the con.

i dialed the number and it says number not available..

Chriz said...

haha.. marriage and girlfriends.. we need to suffer it...

i liked the way you heard the con.

i dialed the number and it says number not available..

Prakhar said...

@ Bhav

Haan ..mai sun raha tha aur soch raha tha...mera dimmag chacha chaudhary se bhi tez chalta hai :D

@ Chriz

True true ...but i still love shoppin :D

...so where are you shopping then?? :D...wl be there :D

Keshi said...

I know I will NEVER do serious shopping with a guy! Only cos he'll die half-way thru. LOL!

Keshi.

Shoe Girl said...

:)))))))) reminds me of time i used to shop with my guy and he would either lose it! or flirt with the sales girl!!

Latter was anyday better bet:)

Zee said...

hahahahaha!

Shimmer said...

Heeheheheh... i like da gal :P