Wednesday, December 23, 2009

..................................

I opened the door and now I am standing here. Not on any side, just at the door, right in the middle of it. There are two sides, one from where I am coming and the other beyond the door. Since I have opened the door, I can see whats' on the other side. The question is what I am seeing, is that real or is it some kind of mirage? Which side I am supposed to be? The side I was on, has pushed me towards this door. I think I don't want to remain on this side, may be I don't belong here. I don't know what it is, but I have opened the door.

What will happen if I take a step further? Will the door close upon me and I won't be able to return to other side? This is why I am standing right in the middle of it, so that it can't close. But I can't stand here forever, I have to decide, one step back or one step forward?

I don't want answers from anyone. I have to do that myself. I want to make my own mistake, if I make one. At this point a step forward seems to be a mistake and I want to take that risk. I want to move ahead and I need closure. There have been some closures recently and a few in past as well. I need one more...

3 comments:

Voice said...

Good one.
Well written

(¯`•._.•[Raaji]•._.•´¯) said...

yep, you have to take that step in order to find out what happens. Good luck!

Things are not as bad in life as we think they are.

Prakhar said...

@ Bhav

Thanks dost!

@ Raaji

Thanks :)...I guess so..that step has to be taken!